- Creation of companies, corporate follow-up, restructuring, mergers, acquisitions or sale of companies.
- Assessment of the legal risk attached to a target (due diligence), shareholders’ agreement, joint venture.
- Disputes among shareholders and/or with officers.
- Draft any kind of commercial agreements, relationships between a supplier and a customer, partnership, joint venture.
- Negotiation of agreements; specific performance before French court.
- Acquisition or sale of assets/goodwill (“fonds de commerce”).
- Distribution, relationship of commercial agent.
- Unfair competition.
- Recovery of debts.
- Assistance at each level of the criminal procedure, from the police and court investigation to the hearing.
- Legal due diligence of the criminal risk in a company; delegation of powers.
- Assistance in the decision-making by anticipating the legal consequences: purchase of a target, development in a specific area, disvestment, initiate a lawsuit against a competitor.
- Find solutions to decrease the legal uncertainty, seek or manage a partner/shareholder/investor, manage internal and external communication on legal issues, obtain administrative/official authorizations, etc.
Negociations, Alternative dispute settlement, Lobbying
- Positioning on sensitive topics, benefit from the absolute secrecy and confidentiality of the exchanges with and between lawyers to enter into secret or delicate negotiations.
- Decrease the legal uncertainty with the negotiation and the use of alternative dispute resolutions: mediation, conciliation, arbitration. Influence and convince public authorities, make rules and laws in France evolve.